1. Platform Release Notes
Release Date: 7th April 2022
Bug fixed and Enhancement:
1. Rest API Integration: Rest API was taking a long time to get the response from servers, this leads to time out sometimes. We have fixed this issue, and within a few sec, we will get the response. But in a few cases, it may take 5-10min.
2. Dynamic X-path feature has been implemented in the Element Action command, which is sub command of Web Browser Automation.
Where, the Dynamic X-Path, often known as custom XPath, is a method of uniquely locating elements.
The following XPath expressions can be used to find exact characteristics or reduce the amount of matching nodes/results from a webpage using dynamic XPath.
- The keyword contains is used to find the web element that matches the text in several blocks. If your web page has sections with the same element for each row, you may discover the individual element by using Contains to pick text in that row.
- We can use the meaning of sibling to locate an element that is connected to another element. In XPath, there are essentially two types of sibling functions.A) Preceding Sibling – If we choose one sibling from a list, the “preceding sibling” function will use the selected sibling’s previous selections.
Example: //ul[@class=“OPENCR_flex_containerleft”]//li[@class=“OPENCR_flex_box-other”]//select[@name=“sort”]//option[contains (text(), ‘by title’)]/preceding-sibling::optionB)Following Siblings – If we choose one sibling from the list, the “following sibling” function uses the selected sibling’s preferences.
Example: //ul[@class=“OPENCR_flex_containerleft”]//li[@class=“OPENCR_flex_box-other”]//select[@name=“sort”]//option[contains (text(), ‘by title’)]/following-sibling::option
- Ancestor: This can be used to locate an element based on the parent element.
If your web page has a section with the identical element for all of the rows, then, you can use ancestor to retrieve one row element.
Example: In this example, we are trying to find the first row on the basis of text in the row. //*[text()=’Text‘]//ancestor::div[@class=’table-goods‘]
Release Date:8th Mar 2022
- New commands were added to Quickbook Automation. Where the quick book commands are used to access quickbook API’s
|Get Access Token||Used to get Access token which is based on authentication to allow an application to access an API|
|Get Autorization URL||Used to get autorization URL|
|Refresh Token||Used to refresh the access token|
Release Date:8th Feb 2022
Minor Bug Fixed:
- In some systems, Function keys(F1, F2, F3..etc..) may not be available to set as a Stop capture Hotkey.
- We enabled the Esc key button as the Stop Capture Hotkey.
Release Date: 3rd February 2022
Fixed Bug in the Recording System:
- There were issues with recording in our previous section; every time we recorded, the same steps were recorded twice.
- So, we have fixed the duplicate steps recording.
- Now, the new version runs smoothly and records all the steps in the code line format.
- You can also edit these steps accordingly.
The Recording system Features are as follow:
- Capture window Events: This will capture the window events, even if the user resets the window size and location. If you select the capture window events option, this will re-size the window and position of the window to the left upper corner. With this, you also need to select the particular options from the Other Options.
- Capture Mouse Clicks: This option capture the mouse click.
- Capture Mouse Moves: This option will capture the movements of the mouse, in some cases the operation can be done by hovering the mouse on the options. If you select this option then, it will capture the mouse movements.
- Capture Keyboard Inputs: this option will capture the keyboard events.
- Next, we have Grouping options which are as follows:
- Group Mouse Moves as Sequence: This option will collect all the mouse moves into a single sequence.
- Group all into a sequence: This option groups all the code one into a single code line sequence. Once you select this option, you cannot able to edit any code line in this section. Again you have to create a new robot.
Release Date: 20th Jan 2022
Correction and Enhancements:
- The Read PDF command was unable to read the .pdf format files, now this issue has been resolved and the Read PDFcommand will read almost all the formats of.pdf files except the pdf file which contains a scanned copy of any documents.
Updated Email Automation Command:
- Two Outlook email automation commands were added to the Email Automation. Respectively,
- Outlook Get EMail: This command helps us to read any of your emails from your outlook.
- Send Outlook Email: This command helps us to send emails to your recipient through your outlook.
Release Date: 3rd Jan 2022
- Git is an online service that allows you to store your code in the cloud using GitHub. Where Git is a local repository. GitHub is a service that runs on the internet.
- With the DWmaker Automation tool, now you can create and manage multiple project folders. You can create multiple branches and perform push and pull clone operations.
- The following are examples of common actions you can perform through DWmaker:
- Commit: Saves changes to the local git repository.
- Push: The current version is pushed to a remote repository.
- Commit and push: committing to a local repository and then pushing to a remote repository like GitHub Cloud.
- You can also able to create multiple Repositories and branches in the Github cloud.
- By default, the master branch has been created in the remote repository.
Release Date: 1st Oct 2021
- Send SMTP Email command has been updated, now we can able to send an email with multiple attachments
- The New Command has been added to the Sring Operations.
||Used to remove white space characters from the given text either from the Left side or /right side or from both.|
Release Date: 10th Sep 2021
- New commands were added to Document Automation.
|Create Table with Data||Used to create a table in the word document using the data|
|Add Blank Row or Column||Used to add a row/ column to the existing table in the given document|
|Delete Table Row or Column||Used to delete the given table row or column|
|Format Text||Used to format the text in the given document.|
|Delete Table||Used to delete the existing table in the given document|
- Updated the feature of the Lookup Range command in Excel Automation: Lookup range stands for searching for a value in the middle of a range of possibilities.
- We have updated the features like, Is Exact Match and Select Search for options.
Release Date: 30th July 2021
Correction and Enhancements:
- We were getting an error with the Email Subject line with a null value. The issue has been solved in this new release.
Release Date: 29th July 2021
Correction and Enhancements:
- There was a bug in IMAP Get Email Automation, the emails with no subject were not able to read. This has been resolved and the IMAP Get Email is working as expected.
New commands were added to Data Table Automation:
|Convert HTML to Data Table||Converts unstructured data to the structured data table.|
|Excel Set Cell Range||Sets the values of all cells in a specified range on a specified sheet in an Excel file, sets the data format for each column in the range, and defines range column headers.|
|Conversion of Document to PDF||Converts all kinds of documents to PDF|
|Data Table Row Count||Used to get the total number of rows present in the given data table|
Release Date: 13th July 2021
Corrections and Enhancements:
- There was a bug in the debug log system, it was not creating logs in some systems and also was consuming a lot of memory to create logs. The bug is fixed and the debug log system is now working properly.
- You can now enjoy working with Excel Automation, as we have added some more commands into Excel Automation.
- Create Pivot Table
- Merge Cells
- Reorder Columns etc.
|Create Pivot Table||A pivot table is a table of grouped values that groups individual elements from a larger table into one or more distinct categories.|
|Merge Cells||You can merge cells of Columns and Rows|
|Reorder Columns||You can re-arrange the columns|
07 June 2021:
Starting with our First Stable Release with Digital Signature, you can enhance our DWmaker Automation tool, Before you upgrade or install, verify the compatibility of our DWmaker Automation tool.
- The detailed instruction for how to use the DWmaker automation tool has been documented in the https://docs.intelgic.com/dwmaker/
Release Date: 17th June 2021
We have implemented the Diagnostic Log system/ Debug log system in the DWmaker.
Details are: Debug logs are system-generated logs, that are provided along with each new interaction to your Dashboard. Developers can utilize these logs to figure out what went wrong and when in scenarios like errors will occur.
You can now use the Documentation Automation to perform document-related automation processes by using the below commands:
|Create Document||You can create all types of documents|
|Read Document||You can read all types of documents|
|Write Document||You can write into all types of documents|
|Append Paragraph||You can append text in all types of documents|
|Close Document||You can close all types of documents|
|Format Text||You can format the selected text in all types of documents|
|Find And Replace Text||You can replace the text with new text in all types of documents|
|Save Document||You can save all types of documents|
|Load Document||You can Load all types of documents|